Vineyard Christian School is a member in good standing with ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International). Studies have shown that ACSI schools better develop the whole child than any other type of school. We invite you to take a few minutes to watch the following video.
Some of the Academic Benifits of ACSI schools that were shown in the study are as follows:
- Since 1974 ACSI schools have scored significantly higher than the national norm in every grade level on a national achievement test.
- ACSI school students read at least one grade level above the national averages as measured on a national achievement test.
- ACSI schools average more required course credits in math, science, English, biblical studies, civics, social studies, art and music, and physical education than all other programs surveyed.**
- ACSI school graduates attend college at a significantly higher rate than the national average.
- Christian school graduates are more likely to obtain more years of higher education than their public school peers.*
Note: These comments do not promise the quality of an individual school; they are representative comments of ACSI schools as a whole.
* Protestant Christian schools compared with Catholic, public, and private nonreligious schools as well as homeschools
** ACSI schools compared with other Protestant Christian schools and Catholic schools
You can learn more at www.acsiglobal.org